2002-11-14

Last night, I went for a run (the usual 2.2 miles around the neighbourhood), and cooked dinner. Then, I finally got around to watching The Spanish Prisoner, on the recommendations of all my good-movie-watching friends. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and recommend for your viewing pleasure. The ending was a little abrupt, but it scored high on the "kept me thinking about it long after the move was over" scale. Definitely a winner.

After that, I busted out my guitar and played until my fingers were too sore to continue. Then I went to bed after listening to a couple of songs on the Alison Krauss and Union Station ("AKUS") CD.

Not a bad evening!

Oh - just found this. Some anonymous prankster has been putting up fake commemorative plaques on buildings in Paris. Fantastic!

No comments: