2004-07-01

Well, I am the proud owner of a new house. It is beautiful, and I am very happy with it. I am thankful to God, and amazed at his kindness. Tonight I will attend the neighbourhood association meeting (first Thursday of the month) and sleep in East Point for the first time, in a sleeping bag. Tomorrow morning I will fight traffic to get to work for the first time. Tomorrow night and Saturday I will probably do some moving.

Consider this a public invitation to come visit.

I live about five minutes from the Atlanta airport. I have three bedrooms, and need only one. I grew up with all sorts of people visiting us, and I miss it. If you or any of your friends is traveling through Atlanta, you are welcome to stay at Hotel East Point for the night. I want my home to be open to anyone to visit. Just give me a few weeks' notice so I can buy some furniture!

No comments: