2005-10-18

Another Great Album

Until yesterday, I had temporarily forgotten how fabulously great the album "Playing the Tan Doll" by Reeve Hunter was. For those of you lucky enough to possess a copy, you know what I mean.

I think my music listening powers have been maturing lately, because the songs sounded twice as good as they ever had before, and I felt a new appreciation for the instrumentation - I felt I could hear the intent through the shifting and changing technical limitations.

I can't wait for new stuff from My Korean Friends.

2 comments:

Trent said...

Z

Check out this link for some more reeve-related listening goodness, of the sasquatch variety. I have been rocking some of these tunes pretty hard.

http://www.americanculturex.com/newsite/audio.html

Anonymous said...

i still listen to what i believe to be a pretty expansive collection of reeve music almost every week.

be sure to keep me in the loop if more is ever published.

-cd