2006-01-19

I Want - Part I

I want to work in a room with real walls, and windows that open when the weather is good, with a view to red brick and green plants through white wooden window frames. Preferably old and slightly peeling. I want the light in the room to change when the clouds and sun move. I want to be able to take a walk during the middle of the day without feeling that I should stay that many minutes extra at the end. I want to be able to leave early on Friday if I have worked well, not if I have worked 40.0 hours.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

It's not too much to ask, and i think it probably does exist

Leah said...

40 hours a week! That's too many hours.

Anonymous said...

you could always respond to this.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you need a job at coptix I'll check and see if we are hiring yet.