2008-02-06

More Obama Pushing

I haven't watched Lawrence Lessig's video on why he supports Obama yet, but I have read the transcript.

I totally agree with Lessig. I think that electing Obama would send the strongest signal abroad that we regret the path America has been on, and want to change. I don't think rewarding the Republicans with another four years would send that message. And while I think she'd make a pretty good president, and that it's about time we elected a woman (50% of the population, 0% of the presidents, WTF??), to me Clinton seems like more of the same, not something new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama is a mac. Clinton is a PC.

the color j said...

well, i do agree that electing obama would send some good signals to america and the world, but im not totally sure that he isnt just a re-vamped puppet of capitalistic/imperialistic machine that is american government. it sucks pretty bad that a nation of people are forced to choose between the lesser of two evils. with all that said and done: VOTE GREEN PARTY!!!!