2003-03-12

"Freedom Fries"  

I couldn't resist this one. "Freedom Fries?" Ridiculous. What's next? Democracy Braids, Equality Horns, and (ahem) Liberty kissing? Hmmm. Let's hear it for Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.

In other news, I'm getting along swimmingly at the new job. I like CDC, I like the location (the CDC facility at Emory for the time being), I like the people I've met so far, and I like the fact that I'm going to be able to ride my bike here once I get access cards and badges all squared away, and convince myself that I actually am well again.

Sorry for the lack of updates - I need internet access at home, but first I have to set up a router to share Drew's DSL, but first I have to run cables, but first I have to drill holes in the floor, but first I have to borrow a drill, that lives in the house that Jack built... Soon.

No comments: